07 Jul 2022
5 Places of Interest in Ireland for Campervanners This Summer< back
With Summer on the horizon, it’s time to get the campervan out of the garage, dust it down and get ready for some more outdoor adventures. At Stuart Insurances, we help to protect those engaging in this wholesome pursuit with tailored campervan insurance that meets their every need.
However, today we’re here to tell you about 5 great places you should visit this Summer. Of course, there are many more than 5 places of interest to consider, but these should give you more than enough enjoyment this year.
So, let’s dive straight in…
- #1 - Torc Waterfall - Flowing from the Owengarriff River, just 7km from Killarney town, Torc waterfall is a majestic 20-metre-high cascading waterfall. A natural wonder that’s well worth a visit!
- #2: The Rock of Cashel - Located around 12km to the North East of Tipperary is the Rock of Cashel, which is the former home of King Aengus (Ireland’s 1st Christian ruler) and the legend of St Patrick.
- #3 - The Cliffs of Moher - On Ireland’s West Coast, you’ll find the dramatic cliffs of Moher that offer a stunning view. So stunning, in fact, that they were featured in a number of Hollywood blockbuster movies.
- #4 - Dark Hedges Road - If you’re a Game of Thrones fan, then you’ll love Dark Hedges Road in County Antrim, as it’s one of their filming locations! Offering a truly magical experience, it’s a sight that needs to be seen to be believed.
- #5 - Dunmore Head - As Ireland’s westernmost point, Dunmore Head is a beautiful, natural area that dates back centuries. Look closely and you might even find pagan writing at the free-to-access archaeological sites in the area.
Staying Protected as You Tour Ireland’s Wonders
These are just five of the many sights and attractions you’ll find touring Ireland in your campervan, so there truly is much to enjoy. To enjoy it fully, however, you need to know that you’re protected should the worst happen and you have an accident or are the victim of thieves.
Getting a quote for campervan insurance couldn’t be easier with the Stuart Insurances team to help you, as we take the time to properly understand what’s important to you. You can find out more about what we offer by visiting us today at www.campervaninsurance.ie, where you’ll find lots of useful information.
However, if you’d prefer to speak to us directly, no problem! Just give us a call on 01 288 1779 and we’ll be delighted to assist you any way we can.