18 Mar 2021
****Win a €200*** Voucher to spend with The Great Outdoors from Campervan Insurance< back
Get in for our Summer 2021 giveaway.....To enter Simply Share, Like and Comment on our Facebook page to enter; https://www.facebook.com/Campe...
****Win a €200*** Voucher to spend with The Great Outdoors online or instore
Campervaninsurance.ie is part of Stuart Insurances and our friendly expert staff can also help with insurance for your Mobile Home, Touring Caravan, Holiday Home and your own Home too! Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: Stuart Insurances Ltd. whose registered office is at
17-21 Temple Road, Blackrock, County Dublin.
The promoter (Stuart Insurances) is offering a €200 voucher for The Great Outdoors for a prize draw
The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged
18 years or over except employees of Stuart Insurances Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Details of how to enter are detailed on this competition entry form.
This competition is open to entrants participating in Facebook and following the entry guidelines.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entries will be no later than 18 June 2021.
After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as follows: One The Great Outdoors voucher to the value of €200.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. The draw will take place no later than 3pm on the day of 30th June 2021 at the registered offices of the promoter.
5. The winner will be notified by Facebook message within 21 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The promoter is not responsible for delivery of the prize.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. Stuart Insurances Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to it’s webpage www.campervaninsurance.ie
14. Stuart Insurances Ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
15. This promotion is in not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook
16. By entering this competition you are acknowledging that Facebook have absolutely no liability in respect of this competition or its administration
For details of our Privacy Notice please see www.campervaninsurance.ie
Aviva Ireland dac is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Stuart Insurances Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland