Step 1. Answer 5 questions below:
1. Do you permanently reside in The Republic of Ireland and can you confirm that the proposed campervan is not used as a permanent residence?
2. Do you have a primary vehicle that is at least 5 years claims free ? (5 years claims free named on partners policy or a company fleet policy is also acceptable)
3. Can you confirm that the vehicle has been manufactured as a campervan, has internal standing height of at least 6 feet (1.829metres) and has the following permanently fitted features; sink, seats, beds and a two-ring cooker?
4. Can you confirm that you have a full Irish/ EU licence for at least 5 years and have not had any accidents, claims, convictions or penalty points in the last 5 years?
5. Are you a member of The Irish Motor Caravanners Club (IMCC)?
6. Are you a member of The Motorhome Gathering?
Oops, it looks like you need to give us a call to see if we can quote you!
Please call us at 01 288 1779
(9am to 5pm Monday to Friday - closed 1pm to 2pm).
Step 2. Quote
Insured plus up to 2 family members driving
€335 (incl. levy)
Open Drive 25-70
€335 (incl. levy)
To put this cover in place, we will require the following:
- Return of completed and signed proposal form click here to download
- Copy of Full Irish/ EU Driving Licence (Front & Back) for all drivers
- Copy of your No Claims Discount (NCD) notice for your primary vehicle or if you were a named driver, written confirmation from Insurer of claims free experience
- Photographs of the Camper Van - inside and out
- Copy of Utility Bill showing main address (Gas, Electricity, Home Insurance, TV provider –Financial statements are not acceptable)
- Payment of premium
- If vehicle is over 11 years old, we require copy of current CVRT
- If vehicle converted we require an Engineers report form from Campervan main dealer or SIMI Approved garage
- The figure quoted above is an indication only and is subject to receipt and acceptance by us of a fully completed proposal form and all relevant documentation, as noted above.
- The Open Drive option refers to all persons drivers being over the age of 25 and under the age of 70, and holding a full Irish/ EU licence for at least 5 years and having had no accidents claims or convictions and no more than 3 penalty points in the last 5 years
- Please note that the undernoted assumptions apply. If your circumstances don’t match these assumptions’ we may still be able to give you a quote but the premium and terms will differ. Please contact us by phone 01 2881779 for more information and next steps;
If your circumstances don’t match these Assumptions we may still be able to give you a quote but the premium may differ – please call us at 01 288 1779.
- That the vehicle is owned by the proposer or their spouse/ partner and is registered in either name
- That the Campervan is categorised as a Motor Caravan on the VLC/ Log book (please refer if vehicle is in the process of being recategorised)
- That proposer has a least a 5 year no claim discount in their own name or has 5 years claims free driving experience on another policy and can provide written evidence of same
- That the campervan is valued at no more than €100,000
- That the contents and personal effects are valued at no more than €4,000
- That the above mentioned documents are received by Stuart Insurances before cover can be confirmed
Step 3. Contact Us
Call now to organise your cover:
01 288 1779
Request a call back:
Schedule a time (Mon-Friday 9-5) and we will call you :
Request to have quote emailed:
Please fill in your details and we will email your quote details to you ( this will include all information included in step two as well as a phone number for Stuarts to organise cover and will also be cc’d via email to Stuarts email address)