Here at Stuarts Insurances we are not just providers of campervan insurance, we offer insurance on a wide range of products including homes, caravans, mobile homes, holiday homes, not to mention we also have a long history working in the commercial and retail insurance sector.
Stuart Insurances was founded in 1978, long before we created Ireland’s first specialist scheme for campervans, but if you are one of our campervan insurance customers then you already know us and our team but you may not know that we also can help you with your Home Insurance
Home Insurance Quotes - Simply give us a call at 01 288 1779 - We shop the market for you!
Home Insurance - Tailored to your individual needs
We understand that when it comes to Home Insurance that peace of mind is what is most important for home owners. Our tailored home insurance solutions provide extensive cover for your home and its contents.
We do the donkey work for you
We shop the market to ensure that we get the most suitable home insurance package based on your own individual needs.
The process easy
Just give us a call at 01 288 1779 and we will have some questions to get you started on your journey to securing a great deal home insurance solution from Stuart Insurances.
We are with you all the way
When you do need to make a claim, we will work with you and the insurance company to make sure that your claim is handled efficiently and settled quickly.
So what is covered under a home insurance policy?
- Home Insurance policies can have some differences between covers, depending on who the provider is, but most policies will cover the following;
- Damage to the buildings and/ or its contents caused by fire, storm, theft, burst pipes, falling trees, and for most areas of Ireland cover can be obtained for flood and subsidence.
- Public and Employers liability up to €3 million.
In addition to the above, policies can cover the cost of alternative accommodation if your home is uninhabitable due to damage caused by an insured peril/ event (see above)
- Fire brigade charges up to a limit (usually between €1,000 and €3,000)
- Replacement locks if keys are stolen
- Optional Extensions normally include cover for items away from the home such as jewellery or laptops